PressRoom - Promotional Material for media use
"A Chicago Institution…undeniable accomplishment and even greater potential."
- Chicago Tribune
"…A hot franchise…will afford women a rare luxury: the chance to put on a quality performance..."
- L.A. Times
"…A wildly successful songfest!"
- Ventura County Star
"Miss this one at your own peril!"
- New York On Stage
"An excellent opportunity for people to check out up-and-coming female musicians..."
- Chicago Sun-Times
"…An environment free from competition and criticism… all genres of great music."
- American Songwriter Magazine
"…An opportunity for female artists to showcase themselves in a cool club with a kick-ass band."
- Music Connection Magazine
"...[Chick Singer Night] deserves some big attention."
- Chicago Daily Southtown
"A tremendous opportunity for women..."
- Amy Kurland, owner of Nashville’s classic Bluebird Café
Director bios and their respective photos are approved for press promotional use.
Please contact us (see below) for all other content.
See these links:
- Lori Maier - President and CEO, CSN Productions and The Breathe Foundation
- City Directors: Current directors with links to bios and photos
Chick Singer Night in the News
A few quotes are shown at right. Click HERE to see a sampling of articles and reviews from various media sources as well as press releases.
Chick Singer Night has also been the subject of television features and interviews. You can see some of that coverage on the VIDEOS page.
- Email: or use the form below.
- More contact information: Click here
Got a Chick Singer PR Item?